“I could have been a Kaospilot myself.” These are the words of Dan Boyter, one of Aarhus’ great and leading businessmen. From now on, it will be possible for him to get closer to the education he would have liked to have. As per 1st September, he has been appointed the chairman of the board for the Kaospilots, the international executive and entrepreneur education in Aarhus.
”I have always followed the Kaospilots on the side line,” says Dan Boyter and continues: ”Which is why it was a dream come true to receive the offer of this connection to the school as the chairman of the board. The Kaospilots are a unique and exciting organisation with great potential. The school attracts students from all over the world and offers training programmes and projects to both public and private partners.”
To Christer Windeløv-Lidzèlius, headmaster at the Kaospilots, it is a logical continuation of the ongoing modernisation of the education to offer Dan Boyter the position as the chairman of the board at the Kaospilots.
”We are very pleased that Dan has chosen to spend the time to co-develop the Kaospilots. His experience in the cross field between business, culture, and politics is a very good fit for us. Furthermore, he is a front runner when it comes to getting businesses to focus on social responsibility. Which is very much in the spirit of the Kaospilots,” says Christer Windeløv-Lidzèlius.
Succeeds Grundfos CEO
Dan Boyter has more than 20 years of leadership experience, 17 of these as chief executive at Pressalit A/S. He has played an active role in projects, activities and board’s work within culture, social organisations and diversity leadership. As a cultural leader, he has been in front of profiling and re-branding large, well-established cultural institutions, and he has a great experience with fundraising and setting up new kinds of partnerships.
In spring 2015, Dan Boyter stepped down as a daily manager at Pressalit A/S, but as a very active owner and member of the board, he is still responsible for a series of executive tasks in the company. Furthermore, he is on the board of Danmarks Radio, Aros, and Moesgaard Museum.
Dan Boyter succeeds the former Grundfos CEO, Kim Klastrup, who has been a member of the Kaospilot board for six years, thereof the last three years as chairman.
Dan Boyter - positions of trust:
- CEO, member of the board, and majority shareholder at Pressalit A/S
- Member of the board at Pressalit Holding A/Swww.pressalit.com
- Member of the board at Danmarks Radio www.dr.dk
- Member of the board at ARoS Aarhus Kunstmuseum www.aros.dk
- Member of the board at Moesgård Museum www.moesgaardmuseum.dk
- Chairman of Moesgårds Venner
- Member of the Advisory Board at Kammerklubben www.kammerklubben.com
- Member of the Advisory Board at Organic Basics www.organicbasics.dk
- Chairman of the government appointed ”Dialogforum for Samfundsansvar og Vækst” www.evm.dk
- Ambassador for Kofoeds Skole and member of board of representatives www.kofoedsskole.dk
- Member of DI’s Soundingboard on diversity www.di.dk
- An ambassador for “Den Gode Historie” www.dengodehistorie.net
- Member of DI’s special board for Design www.di.dk
Mobile: 27 11 60 30
Mobile: 40 10 24 12